What are the 2019 Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry Board Pass Rates (Psychosomatic Medicine)?
The ABPN 2019 Psychosomatic Medicine (Now Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry) Pass Rate Certification exam is 87%
The ABPN 2019 Psychosomatic Medicine (Now Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry) Pass Rate for the MOC exam is 96%.
Why take chances? In 2019 Beat The Boards Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry Board Review clients achieved a 95.9% pass rate on the Certification exam and a perfect 100% pass rate on the MOC exam! Learn more about this ABPN®-approved board exam review course.
Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry Board Exams
Online Course Available Now – Start Studying Tonight!
- With Upgrade: Earn up to 123.25 AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credits™ including 24 Self-Assessment Credits
- Gets you ready with a deep Q Bank of 900+ practice questions in board format
- Enhances your learning with high-yield online videos presented by board-focused faculty
- Saves time by following the ABPN® Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry board exam topic blueprint
- Fits your busy schedule with anytime, anywhere access
- Includes detailed, illustrated study guide (printed version also available)
- Guarantees you′ll pass with The Triple Trust Guarantee