Choose Your Beat The Boards! Course
The Pass Machine Board Review Courses and QBanks in Other Specialties
Save $300 thru 8/4!
Beyond the Boards!
Courses and Free Resources to Advance Your Career
“Here at American Physician Institute, the home of Beat The Boards!, for over 20 years we’ve produced hundreds of courses and conferences for physicians and other health professionals. Below is a sampling of non-board review courses that may be of interest to you. If you’re looking for a course you don’t see, drop me a quick email on what you’d like us to add. Just click here. Thanks.” – Jack Krasuski, MD, Executive Director
- Adult ADHD Management
- Child and Adolescent ADHD Management
- Geriatric Psychiatric Management
- Management of Substance Use Disorders in Children and Adolescents
- Medical Update Relevant to Mental Health Treatment – Part A
- Medical Update Relevant to Mental Health Treatment – Part B
- Personality Disorders Management
- Women’s Mental Health Management
Personal Finance & Career Growth Course
Join other forward-looking clinicians and learn how to optimize your career with this free course.
10 Seconds to Take the Guesswork Out of Your Exam Prep!
Get a free, personalized study schedule in seconds, based on your board exam blueprint
SPECIAL NOTICE: Addiction Medicine Certification – Get Grandfathered In Without a Fellowship!
In 2017, the certification for Addiction Medicine moved to the American Board of Preventive Medicine® (ABPM), a member board of the American Board of Medical Specialties® (ABMS). Physicians who meet experience requirements can apply to take the ABPM subspecialty board exam in Addiction Medicine through the year 2025 only. CLICK HERE to read about the ABPM eligibility requirements and the highly rated Beat The Boards! Addiction Medicine Board Review Course.
Why Take A Beat The Boards! Course?
When you register for a Beat The Boards! course you know you’re investing in a course that’s #1 in ABPN® board exam prep. Thousands of psychiatrists and neurologists have used a Beat The Boards! course to pass their psychiatry and neurology boards. And you can too.
And your investment is entirely risk free: if you don’t pass your exam, Beat The Boards! pays you back more than your tuition AND you get to keep using the course until you pass. We don’t get paid for effort – only for success!
What’s made Beat The Boards! so successful?
- Its board-certified faculty focus on high-yield content in their lecture presentations.
- You get to practice ahead of time with hundreds of board review questions.
- The presentations and practice tests are available online so you can use any spare 5 minutes throughout your day to move your preparation forward. In particular, participants like the audio-only lectures that you can listen to while commuting or working out.
So, please read the detailed information about the course designed for your exam. Then make the decision to register. Remember the sooner you register, the more time you’ll have to use the course before your exam.