Choose Your Beat The Boards! Course
SPECIAL NOTICE: Addiction Medicine Certification – Get Grandfathered In Without a Fellowship!
Last year the certification for Addiction Medicine moved to the American Board of Preventive Medicine® (ABPM), a member board of the American Board of Medical Specialties® (ABMS). Physicians who meet experience requirements can apply to take the ABPM subspecialty board exam in Addiction Medicine through the year 2021 only. CLICK HERE to read about the ABPM eligibility requirements and the highly rated Beat The Boards! Addiction Medicine Board Review Course.
The Pass Machine® Board Review Courses in Other Specialties
- A 100% Refund of Your Tuition
- An Additional 10% Payment
- Online Access Until You Pass TUITION-FREE!
Why Take A Beat The Boards! Course?
When you register for a Beat The Boards! course you know you’re investing in a course that’s #1 in ABPN® board exam prep. Thousands of neurologists and psychiatrists have used a Beat The Boards! course to pass their exam. And you can too.
And your investment is entirely risk free: if you don’t pass your exam, Beat The Boards! pays you back more than your tuition
AND you get to keep using the course until you pass. We don’t get paid for effort – only for success!
What’s made Beat The Boards! so successful?
- Its board-certified faculty focus on high-yield content in their lecture presentations.
- You get to practice ahead of time with hundreds of board-style multiple choice questions.
- The presentations and practice tests are available online so you can use any spare 5 minutes throughout your day to move your preparation forward. In particular, participants like the audio-only lectures that you can listen to while commuting or working out.
So, please read the detailed information about the course designed for your exam. Then make a decision to register.
Remember that the sooner you register, the more time you’ll have to use the course before your exam.
And last thought – if you have colleagues taking the same or a different board exam, consider registering as a group. We have group discounts available.
Yours in exam success,
Jack Krasuski, MD