NeuroPIP Organizes and Guides You with All Needed PIP Components
SimplePIP Organizes and Guides You with All Needed PIP Components
“SimplePIP is an online organizing system approved by the APBN that lets you complete your performance in practice unit. Plus, it lets you earn up to 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
Jack Krasuski, MD Executive Director
Your SimplePIP Includes
- Up to 20 AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credits
- Instructions and explanations on completing your Improvement in Medical Practice (Performance in Practice)
- Intuitive Step-by-Step layout
- All PDF forms needed to track and complete your PIP
- Clinical Skills and Performance Improvement lectures for completing your Clinical and Feedback Modules
- Lecture syllabi (in PDF form)
- CME Vault for securely storing your earned CME and PIP credits
ABPN®-Approved Improvement in Medical Practice Unit: Dementia Review
Only $197 – limited time offer
Intended Audience: Neurologists
SimplePIP: Dementia Review has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essentials and Standards of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint sponsorship of PeerPoint Medical Education Institute, LLC and American Physician Institute for Advanced Professional Studies, LLC. PeerPoint Medical Education Institute, LLC is accredited by the ACCME to sponsor continuing medical education for physicians.
SimplePIP: Dementia Review Designation Statement:
Online Course, Release Date July 15, 2020, Termination Date July 15, 2023:
The PeerPoint Medical Education Institute designates this enduring material for a maximum of 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and 1 PIP Unit. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology has reviewed the simplePIP: Dementia Review and has approved this program as part of a comprehensive assessment of Performance-in-Practice program, which is mandated by the ABMS as a necessary component of Maintenance of Certification.