What is an eGift Card Reward?
Your eGift Card Reward LETS YOU CHOOSE FROM dozens of retail eGIFT CARDS AND MORE!
From Amazon® to Zappos®, and 94 more retailers in between, our customers absolutely love the variety and ease-of-use of their eGift Card Reward. You can even select a Visa® Prepaid Card or donate your rewards to one of the available charities. Make no mistake – your eGift Card Reward dollars are real money that you spend dollar for dollar at the participating retailers listed at the bottom of this page.
Earn an eGift Card when you recommend Beat the Boards to a colleague!
How do you receive and redeem your eGift Card Reward?
These are the steps for receiving and redeeming your eGift Card Reward.
- Place Your Order: You place your order into your shopping cart and purchase the items there just as you normally do. Your eGift Card Reward amount is generated automatically based on the amount you spend, as described above.
- Affirm Your eGift Card Reward: You receive a message in your API account portal to confirm you are ready to redeem your eGift Card Reward amount. This affirmation protects you from your eGift Card Reward remaining unredeemed and possibly expiring.
- Choose Your Retailer and Receive Your eGift Card Reward: You then receive an email from DrJack@AmericanPhysician.com with instructions and links to choose the retailer or charity of your choice. If you don’t receive this email in the next couple of business days, be sure to check your SPAM folder. With any questions or problems, don’t hesitate to call us Monday-Friday at 877-225-8384.
Two Ways of Earning eGift Card Rewards
We’ve been discussing eGift Card Rewards. There are two ways of earning them:
- You make purchases during an eGift Card Reward promotion, such as our annual End-of-Year eGift Card Reward promotion which begins in November.
- You refer a colleague new to American Physician Institute. This eGift Card Reward is available year-round. When you refer a new colleague, your colleague receives a $50 discount and you receive a $50 eGift Card Reward. This is called the Ambassador Referral Reward.
Disclaimer: American Physician Institute (API) recommends consulting with your tax advisor on the taxability of any gift card or reward earned through an API program or promo. To submit a W9 to API, please click here for instructions.
eGift Card Reward Participating Retailers*
American Eagle US
Barnes & Noble
Bass Pro Shops USA
Bath & Body Works
Best Buy USA
Buffalo Wild Wings USA
California Pizza Kitchen
Carnival Cruise Line
Cold Stone Creamery
Crate & Barrel
Dave & Busters
Delta Air Lines
Dick’s Sporting Goods
Flemings Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar
Foot Locker US
Google Play US
Jiffy Lube USA
Long Horn Steakhouse
Morton’s The Steakhouse
Nexon Karma Koin
Nintendo eShop US
Old Navy US
Peet’s Coffee & Tea
Pilot Flying J
Saks Fifth Avenue
Spa & Wellness by Spa Week
The Cheesecake Factory
The Home Depot
*Retailers subject to change.